Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 17:00 Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena
Item Number: 200662
|Retail Price:||R 202.90|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
This speciality product is obtained from the musts of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes from the Modena region in Italy. It is in the Modena countryside that, since ancient times,Trebbiano and Lambrusco vines have been producing grapes renowned for their excellence. It is in the attics and not the cellars of the homes of Modena that the casks for the ageing and maturing of Balsamic Vinegar are kept.
Noted for its intense, fruity aroma and exquisite sweet-and-sour flavour, this Italian-produced balsamic vinegar is indispensable to chefs, home cooks and anyone who wants to explore and develop their cooking expertise. To maintain its luscious flavour, our Balsamic Vinegar can be added during or at the end of cooking or used as a condiment to enhance the flavours of both everyday and specialist food.
The quality of the product is certified by the 'Italian Consortium for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena' and by the Control Agency Cermet, which is demonstrated by the official red label placed on the neck of the bottle. The quality is guaranteed by Amway in that it satisfies the high and rigorous standards set by the company.
Features and Benefits
- It has an exquisite balance of sweet and sour taste.
- Only Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes are used.
- Uses exclusively cooked must.
- Matured in oak wooden barrels.
- Certified by the 'Italian Consortium for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena' and the Control Agency Cermet.
- Part of the Italian Range.
- Believed to contribute to the body's natural defence system and helps combat free radicals.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart due to its high levels of monounsaturated fats.
- Quality guaranteed by the experience of Althea SpA, (Specialita' Alimentari) Italian specialist in pasta sauces since 1932.
- The quality is guaranteed in that it satisfies the high and rigorous standards set by Amway.
- Can be used as a seasoning, an essence, a tonic and a digestive.
- Complements our Food & Beverages Range of Pasta, Pasta Sauces and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.