Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 17:00 Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
NUTRILITE™ All Plant Protein (450g)
Item Number: 110415
|Retail Price:||R 643.50|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
NUTRILITE™ All Plant Protein Powder unlocks the power of "better". What makes it better? We gathered more good things from nature, grown and harvested with your health in mind. The unique, tri-blend of soy, wheat and pea gives you the right combination of proteins and amino acids to keep you feeling healthy and energetic, without animal products or dairy side effects. We optimised everything for a field-fresh formula that is:
- All plant, vegetarian-friendly
- Lactose free
- Cholesterole free
- Low Fat
Features and Benefits
- Ingredients derived from natural protein sources from soy, wheat and pea protein
- Provides all nine of the essential amino acids.
- Can be added to food and drinks without affecting the flavour
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Lactose free, for easier digestion
- A great protein choice that is cholesterol free and low fat to support a healthy diet
- Easy to mix with any beverage or food
- Flavour-free so you won't even notice that the protein was added
- PDCAAS Score = one, for a nutritionally complete protein source
- RECOMMENDED FOR:
- People who want to sustain energy.
- People who strive to make healthier protein choices.
- People who are exercisers/athletes.
- People who are vegetarian.
- People who are lactose intolerant.
- People who are nutritionally conscious.
- Sprinkle over fruit, cereal or yoghurt.
- Stir into any beverage. .
- Sip away or enjoy your meal.
All Plant Protein Powder is easy to add to beverages or foods. According to need, add one scoop (about 10g) of powder to
milk or other drinks once or several times per day. Try ideas such as:
- Soy Protein (82%)
- Wheat Protein (10%)
- Pea Protein (7.5%)
- Emulsifier: Lecithin (from soy)
- Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide.
|NUTRILITE™ All Plant Protein Powder|
|Per Serving (10g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||170kJ (40 kcal)||1700 kJ (400 kcal)|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Methionine & Cystine||220mg||2200mg|
|Phenylalanin & Tyrosine||750mg||7500mg|