Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 17:00 Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
iCOOK™ 4 Litre Stock Pot And Lid, Double Boiler Inset And Steamer (4 Pieces)
Item Number: 101085
|Retail Price:||R 5036.60|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
The 4 Litre Stock Pot and Lid is ideal for soups, pasta, stews, whole
chickens or bulkier vegetables. It may be used with the Stock Pot with Junior Dome Lid for Stack Cooking and the 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer for steaming a variety of vegetables.
The Double Boiler Inset Pan is a highly versatile accessory and may be used as a "bain marie" (waterbath) with the 4 Litre Stock Pot. It is useful for cakes, vegetables, puddings, sauces, noodle and egg dishes. It can also be used as a serving utensil.
Please note that the Double Boiler Inset is only intended for use atop a suitable pot or pan, and cannot be placed directly onto open flame or stove tops.
The 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer may be used with 4 Litre Stock Pot for steaming foods, or as a colander for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for VITALOK™ Cooking Method.
- Multiple configurations.
- 3-ply construction.
- 18/10 stainless steel inside and out.
- Carbon core inside.
- OPTITEMP™ base - Multi-ply T430 stainless steel body.
- Fully encapsulated slab base.
- Ferromagnetic stainless steel.
- Durable resistant stainless steel.
- 18/10 stainless steel (type 304).
- Heavy gauge construction.
- Beautifully finished in 3 ways: - Mirror (sides & lid).
- Set down rim design.
- Precision fitting lids.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Large finger guards (below lid handles).
- Nestable design with self-storing lids.
- Heat-resistant knobs and handles.
- Designed for 'stack' cooking.
- US-patented Pasta Inset with Ring.
- Replaceable parts.
- 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Sun-Ray (interiors).
- Brushed (bases).
- Uses a low-moisture process that locks in over a third more essential vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods.
- "Keeps what the garden gives you."
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need."No two of us cook the same, but we all cook for the same reasons."
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution.
- Cleans easily - beautiful and durable.
- Heats gently, evenly.
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric and induction cooktops.
- Excellent heat conductivity.
- For magnetic induction.
- Does not react with foods so it does not impair flavour.
- Helps resist rusting, pitting and staining with proper care.
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care.
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks.
- Scratch resistant.
- Good heat absorption.
- Prevents drips.
- Helps promote water seal.
- Designed for comfort of use.
- Protects handles from flames.
- Protects fingers from heat.
- For economy of storage.
- Will remain cool to the touch.
- Space-saving and energy-saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner or stove plate.
- Allows pasta, shellfish or tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cooktop.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Independent Business Owner or the Amway office.
- No-risk purchase.
- We Also Suggest
Retail Price:R 661.79
Retail Price:R 2634.30
Retail Price:R 184.50