Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 17:00 Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
ARTISTRY™ TIME DEFIANCE™ Intensive Repair Serum (14 Vials) (1.5ml)*
Item Number: 100282
|Retail Price:||R 2824.25|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
A highly specialised night-time treatment that utilises innovative technology to boost the skin's natural ability to recover from environmental stresses and helps prevent the signs of premature ageing. Deep Night Action Complex helps repair the visible signs of damage caused by environmental insults. ULTRASOMES™** (Micrococcus Lysate), Vitamin C and liquorice root extract help fight free radicals and apinia leaf extract helps protect the skin's collagen. Includes 14 vials of concentrated serum.
*Available while stock lasts.
**Trademark owned by Applied Genetics Inc. Freeport, New York, USA.
Features and Benefits
- Reverses the appearance of ageing where it starts. Visible results achieved in 14 days
- Helps repair and protect the skin from the visible signs of premature ageing
- Ingredients proven to be beneficial to the skin
- Skin will look brighter, smoother and healthier; have increased moisturisation; fewer visible fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin feeling conditioned without greasiness. Won't clog pores.
- ARTISTRY ™ TIME DEFIANCE™ Intensive Repair Serum
VISIBLE RESULTS AFTER 14 DAYS
- 98% improvement in skin dryness
- 261% improvement in skin clarity
- 83% improvement in skin smoothness
- 99% improvement in the appearance of fine lines
- Recommended for use 3 to 4 times a year during seasonal change. Suitable for all skin types.
- Use one of the 14 single dose vials and apply to the fingertips; smooth over the entire face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- Repeat each evening for 14 consecutive nights.
- Maximum benefits and results are achieved if the programme is used continuously for the recommended 14 days.
- We have no data on stop-and-go use of the product; however ARTISTRY Scientists believe that some benefits would be provided even if a day or two were missed.
- We Also Suggest