Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 17:00 Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
eSpring™ Water Treatment System Replacement Filter
Item Number: 100186
- Coconut shells serve as the raw material source for the carbon used in our filter cartridges. This carbon is subject to a highly refined manufacturing process and rigid quality control to ensure the safety and performance of our eSpring Water Treatment System.
- Activated pressed carbon filter is a US-patented multi-stage carbon block which effectively:
- removes more than 140 potential health-affecting contaminants including lead and mercury;
- removes chlorine taste and odour;
- traps carbon-based contaminants 300% smaller than the diameter of a human hair, improving clarity;
- treats up to 5 000 litres of water, enough for the average family of six or one year, whichever comes first;
- allows good nutrients to pass through as they are not attracted to the carbon filter and therefore remain in the water.